Any diesel Lovers in the forum?

I recently bought a 93 dodge first gen with a 12 valve cummins diesel in it love the thing and it gets like 20 mpg, just wondering if anyone has any diesels in here.

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

Dont have a dissel but I have a dodge! Grats on the new truck dude

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

I have a 05 Dodge Cummins. I get like 22mpg in town and have had up to 26mph on the Hwy.. When pulling a 29ft 5th wheel I get anywhere from 12-16 depending on the wind

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

LOL My perfect truck would be a Cummins engine backed by a Allison Transmission in a Ford

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

1995 white/blue F350 Powerstroke crew cab with the long box and duallies , 380k+ miles with new injectors at 200k and oil service with full synth every 5k and she runs like a champ getting 19+ city 25+ highway depending on the load. Love the sound of her, some of my buddies call it 'The Rabbler' hehe.

I'm gonna hate

My baby

07 F250 Harley, ARP head studs, heads redone, egr delete, oil cooler, full 4in exhaust, Custom tunes from Eric at Innovative, Suncoast Billet Race Trans and Converter, Mag-Hytec pans.

Leetruck-1-1.jpg

photo.jpg

Box2-1.jpg

photo22.jpg

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

Sounds a lil dumb,..

But the fastest vehicle Ive ever been in was a diesel.

Christ, at freeway speeds, you could let that beast eat, and it would sit you back DEEP in the seat.

The amount of torque it had on tap was almost scary....

Fun as shit though...

edit -

Got any pics of the 93 Dodge OP? I have an 89 Dodge, not a diesel but still haha.

I look to get a diesel in the future, once I get on my feet for good.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Archived