**reposting this story on these gun forums as they seem more appropriate**

Every had a gun pulled on your for hearing/adjusting your sound system??? I HAVE. Watch the news clip from our local news station. I drove out to a rural business area after closing time where there are lots of vacant properties and empty parking lots, next to a park. On the other side of the park 1 1/2 blocks give or take, there are houses.

Well I was adjusting the system on my truck when after like 15mins, this van pulls up and this old guy starts going off at me. couldn't really hear him since my system was still full blast but i could tell he was NOT a happy camper. I just told him "shut the fuck up and go away, i'm out here to not bother anyone in these vacant lots far from houses or anything..." but the guy would just not shut the fuck up. He kept screaming and yelling.

Not until i made something he said..."i'm debating to fucking kill you or not". i was like WTF. So i go into my truck to lower the radio and as soon as i did, I heard the familiar sound of a gun cocking. I turned and this crazy fucker was pointing a loaded gun at me.

Out of all the days, that day i did not have my gun with me that day (and yes, i do have a CHL "concealed handgun license"). Fucker got lucky i didn't have it. He had already approached me, verbally threatened me, and pointed a loaded gun at me. I was well within my right to shoot his ass. He eventually left after i took cover behind my truck and called the cops.

http://www.pro8news.com/news/local/Elderly-Man-Arrested-for-Aggravated-Assault-173426481.html

Share this story around. It's pretty funny since he was like 70 yrs old and he was inferiorated like he had chili in his ass but sucks to think that he could have killed me or I could have shot and killed him in self defense.

you have one topic going already no need for another.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived