Rockford component speakers!

ambrizd528

I

I called them today. The operator said 3 days to process and they so should go out today. They haven't shipped yet but I think they will go out tomorrow most likely. I'm not in a huge hurry to get them anyway because i wont start building till march or april anyway. My poor shelf is going to die under all this equipment, lol. I was told they were shipped on the 4th but they're waiting on UPS to update status which I think is complete bs. I can tell so far I'm not impressed with OCS,if it was Sonic then they would've already been shipped and had updates

meh, I'm not sweating it, I saved enough money on this purchase to by a MB quart 125.5, that's about 175 dollar savings. Plus I got free shipping. So what it takes them 3 or 4 days to ship it.

I could say a few things about Sonix but that is not the point of this thread.

Well, i called OCS again, seems that the speakers and the amp are on back-order and they will be in next Thursday. So maybe they will ship Friday next week, IDK. lol

Well, i called OCS again, seems that the speakers and the amp are on back-order and they will be in next Thursday. So maybe they will ship Friday next week, IDK. lol

Yeah there is some shady shit going on here,called them again today and was told same thing (no info from UPS) so I emailed UPS and this is what I got Thank you for your e-mail. Our system does not show that this package was physically picked up from the shipper's location. To verify that your package was shipped as scheduled, please contact your shipper.

The "Billing Information Received" tracking scan indicates that UPS has received electronic transmission of package data from the shipper. Sometimes the package is not actually given to UPS on the date the shipper processed the billing information. When this occurs, the scheduled delivery date is calculated from the date UPS actually took possession of the package.

I apologize for any misunderstanding caused by the scan information. If it is confirmed that the package was picked up and the scheduled delivery date for this shipment has now passed, please have your shipper contact us to initiate further investigations.

Please contact us if you need any additional assistance.

I think OCS is a "drop shipper" meaning they don't actually have the item til it's ordered then,they buy the item then ship it out

Called them again today and they told me that they have "no" eta on delivery for those items. Either the rockfords or the mb quart 125.4. So i decided to order two Crescendo Mezzo components and will probably just throw another skar 85.4 in.

I emailed then last night & haven't heard anything back yet so I'm going to call in a couple hours & cancel if haven't heard anything from them. I'll get the T2 set from SE

Called them again today and they told me that they have "no" eta on delivery for those items. Either the rockfords or the mb quart 125.4. So i decided to order two Crescendo Mezzo components and will probably just throw another skar 85.4 in.

Well they fucked me,called again and lady said warehouse was at lunch and she would call me back,never got a call back. Then get email from paypal saying I got a refund from OCS,but also got email from OCS saying they made mistake by marking my order as shipped and sent tracking # but are trying hard to get my order processed so wtf is the deal.. I also noticed that the RF set is up to $169 so beware you'll probably get a refund coming back to you. Mine as well lock this topic down.

That sucks they dicked you guys.

Yeah they did,but I'll be calling them again Monday to give them a piece of my mind. I said fuck it and ordered the T2 components from SE and I know they'll be processed and shipped correctly on Monday

Archived