No D3400 for me :(

Awesome, that means I won't be using too much more 1/0. What would I be using to connect the 4 pos wires up at stock battery location? I assuming its not safe to throw all those 4 ring terminals on a bolt and nut? I haven't seen a power block that has 2 1/0 inputs and 2 8 awg inputs. I'll go do some quick looking at sonic

edit: Hell yeah! never knew it existed. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17815_Kicker-09DB1448-DB1448.html

Just some advice on that dist block, I have it and you have to trim quite a bit for it to fit in the inputs, at least for my 1/0 (I used IXOS, it's pretty thick.) And if you're running 4 gauge from the outputs, you also have to trim quite a bit. Good luck with install!

yeah I put a d1200 in my sebring and if you turn the wheel all the way to the right you should be able to get in there, atleast that's what I did.

and you might need to extend to oem wires like 4in since the polarities are switched. I just used 4in of 1/0 with terminals at each end and used a nut and bolt at the end of the oem and heat shrunk. just some pounters to look out for when I did it in my sebring

Wow thanks for that pointer! Ha dang, I just now noticed that... Never thought to look at it. I was planning on doing the big 3 once I got this battery, now it is a must do :D

I know you can turn the wheels all the way to the right. But it's a pain in the neck to try and work around the tire. I have a jack and a pneumatic wrench handy so it just seems more simple for me to do it that way.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Awesome, that means I won't be using too much more 1/0. What would I be using to connect the 4 pos wires up at stock battery location? I assuming its not safe to throw all those 4 ring terminals on a bolt and nut? I haven't seen a power block that has 2 1/0 inputs and 2 8 awg inputs. I'll go do some quick looking at sonic

edit: Hell yeah! never knew it existed. http://www.sonicelec...448-DB1448.html

Just some advice on that dist block, I have it and you have to trim quite a bit for it to fit in the inputs, at least for my 1/0 (I used IXOS, it's pretty thick.) And if you're running 4 gauge from the outputs, you also have to trim quite a bit. Good luck with install!

I just did a quick look and that was the first thing I saw. I sorta figured that I would need to trim some, but for 4 gauge? wth it says it will work for 1/0, talk about misleading. Thanks for the info!

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

edit: Hell yeah! never knew it existed. http://www.sonicelec...448-DB1448.html

I just did a quick look and that was the first thing I saw. I sorta figured that I would need to trim some, but for 4 gauge? wth it says it will work for 1/0, talk about misleading. Thanks for the info!

The OUTPUTS are posted to fit 4 gauge but I still had to trim. I'll take a pic and post it for you when I get home

Archived