just got the pioneer 80prs

just got mine in the mail and ive gotta say the sq is great compared to my 5 year old pioneer h/u i had.

the adjustibility is great but takes time to get it right

3 way network works great but i dont have my 4 channel amp or my mids yet so cant realy set it right

auto eq is good cant realy expect more from it along with auto time alingment

what i dont like is that as i have read in some reviews if the quality of the music your using is low then it realy shows you how bad it is and the in call volume is a little to quite but at the same time my car does have a good amount of road noise so after sound deadening the car it should work out better. also it doesnt have much of a dual 16 band eq as in i have yet to find a way to adjust the left and right channels seperatly as far as the eq curve goes.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

In the we settings their should be two custom settings. Read the manual and it tells you how to set the up. You hold MC to go between L and R. But I think it's the custom 2 that let's you adjust and saves it.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

actualy just got done reading the manual and saw that. still wont be able to et it right because im running my tweets and a set of focal off the front channel of the hu right now. gotta get 2 rf punch pro 6" mids and a t400.4

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived