Bummer. Your post came up and I went to the fridge got milk to take my pills sat down then my reply posted lol. Then other times it will just post. All the speed test have me 5.6-6 download and .8-1.4 upload speeds which makes no sense to me that is my package. Nothing is downloading I'm the only one up all devises have been turned off not standby and no difference.

Edited by dog24fret

you can try switching your DNS (Domain Name Server) in your router to Google's free DNS which is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

I know one time my ISP had DNS issues but when I changed the DNS in my router everything was fine. Once the ISP got the problem solved I switch back to obtain DNS automatically.

if there is a DNS issue it will effect all devices.

need to log onto your router and go to WAN settings and where it says "Obtain DNS automatically" Change it to use the following DNS server address. The number you plug in would be google DNS which is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

router1.jpg

need to log onto your router and go to WAN settings and where it says "Obtain DNS automatically" Change it to use the following DNS server address. The number you plug in would be google DNS which is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

router1.jpg

Ok I'll do that tomorrow then. Will that mess anything up? That is something I didn't know we had accesses too. Thank you. Edited by dog24fret

no it should work fine. It will let you know if the problem is with your ISP's DNS server. you can always log back onto your router and switch it back to Obtain DNS automatically.

Actually you may not have access to it since the device it adminstered by your ISP.

no it should work fine. It will let you know if the problem is with your ISP's DNS server. you can always log back onto your router and switch it back to Obtain DNS automatically.

Actually you may not have access to it since the device it adminstered by your ISP.

Not true. my device is administered by my ISP and I can do anything. I mean you have to know your ISP's login (as to which is usually admin/admin) to access the router, but you can change the SSID, password, DNS, everything...

Think the chance of not accessing it would be less than 1%. Lol.

Sheena = pedobear