Some Of My Work

Problem is......................

Picture003-1.jpg

Its looking superb..................... :) But

starting at the dragon,and moving to the right.....

Keep in mind bro,these are just my veiws and opinions.....Normally i hat to type,,,,,thats why most of my posts are Pix....

and I like you.....you got a vision and the Drive for this shit.....that I like...so I shoot from the hip....so please take it for what its worth....

that being said............

Back to the picture.....

that patch of what appears to be Duraglass....(the dark green)...is over...fiberglass....?.?

the big low spot is your shaved plate box...............should already be fixed...and gone...

now to the right of that is......actual fiberglass layup....to the right of that is sheetmetel........

where that poleyester.....layup meets sheetmetel...........It WILL CRACK..............

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

thats why i try to make a "part"........then i can "panelbond"it to the car ......then mold it...

Now im SO not bustin your balls here......just some pointers....please take it like that :)

Tim

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

all your words are always appreciated man. Sucks that it will crack, but Im going to try to prolong that by taking it off and putting on a stock trunk when I get my 3 12s and start competing. But hopefully it will last long enough to show it to Ron (owner of tailofthedragon.com) down in North Carolina this summer. and btw, I love Memphis equipment. my 2 PRSC6s in the rear deck scream just off the head unit. I cant wait to get back and wire the rest of them and my amps in. Your also one of the few that have pushed me to use Memphis; too bad there belles are outta my price range. But again, Thanks for your words and inspiration.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco