hey guys nothin fancy here, just wanted to set this up now so in the future there can be a before and after comparison. I hope to wall it with 4 l7 15's, have a zx2500.1 for each, rework the doors and incorporated more speakers and amp all the speakers. a double din is in the near future as well.The equipment is as follows:

headunit:

door speakers: Kicker 11KS65

rear deck speakers : Kicker 11KS693

amplifier : Kicker 08zx1500.1

subs/box : Kicker 11DS12L72

wiring : kicker ck4

batteries : 800 cold cranking amp yellow top in the factory location

charging : stock...for now :angry2:

You need to upload the pictures to photobucket or a facebook album, copy image url, then click the add image button on the reply, paste in the url, and then the picture should come.

Curious to see the build, cool you're running all Kicker, there's a couple of guys here running 90% Kicker(subs are different)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

L7 15's do work. My das has one in like 1.5cube box in the back of a 4th gen camaro on a dx1000.1 and for being underpowered it gets loid

bumpin on a budget

2 cvr 12's

1800.2 power acoustic bamf

sealed box 2.3 cub each net

all in the trunk of a 98 grand am gt 4 dr

How hot does that amp get by the back glass? I had mine like that in my old car with 5% tint and it still got really hot

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

How hot does that amp get by the back glass? I had mine like that in my old car with 5% tint and it still got really hot

actually its not as bad as you'd think, it stays relatively cool, that was one of the things i didnt think about until after the fact but...o well it works alright haha

You need to upload the pictures to photobucket or a facebook album, copy image url, then click the add image button on the reply, paste in the url, and then the picture should come.

Curious to see the build, cool you're running all Kicker, there's a couple of guys here running 90% Kicker(subs are different)

hey man thanks for the help, i didnt want to ask and look like an idiot lol

i dont see you fitting 4 15" l7's in that tiny ass car. they require like 4 cubes of space EACH. plus the port is going to take up another like 2 cubes. the l7's you have now are already in a box that is likely too small for them.

you can do 4 15's sealed or 2 18's ported. but thats about it as far as a wall goes.

kicker subs aren't that great, so i would suggest you to get something better (and usually cheaper) for your next build.

Archived