What components would you run?

zanekeimigdesigns

i think you should look into a good high end component set, or build your own. Stay away from pro audio if you dont care about pure loudness.

Pro audio can have good sound quality, but takes more skill to work with, and proper eqing.

But for the OP, I'd stick with a nice component set

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

i think you should look into a good high end component set, or build your own. Stay away from pro audio if you dont care about pure loudness.

I don't have a problem with building my own I'm just not familiar with what midbass driver goes well with what tweeter, and what crossover to use with the two. I was thinking about running a DD vo series with their processor and cracenda tweeter and running two smaller two channel amps. Is there a ratio on the watts between the midbass and the tweeter?

youre just going to have to experiment, because there is no exact answer to what you are asking.

since you are dealing with a healthy mids and highs budget, i think you should look into high end components. Everything is already put into a package that compliments each other.

....hertz audio, rainbow, morel, arc audio... ect.

youre just going to have to experiment, because there is no exact answer to what you are asking.

since you are dealing with a healthy mids and highs budget, i think you should look into high end components. Everything is already put into a package that compliments each other.

....hertz audio, rainbow, morel, arc audio... ect.

I hear that. Anything I should stay away from?

Archived