rocking.that.eclipse Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 So i am starting my final project for my stats class this week. I need to come up with the idea that isn't to boring i.e. bags of skittles and the variance in the number of skittle. I wanted to do something with some guns or explosions. I was thinking the penetration of different bullet types, weights and distances but I really wanna see what you guys have in mind. Hit me with some ideas.
HunterJohnson Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 Weight of different woofers and how loud they are compared to the weight of the motor off a set rms under Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
rocking.that.eclipse Posted October 15, 2012 Author Report Posted October 15, 2012 Weight of different woofers and how loud they are compared to the weight of the motor off a set rms under I wish i had the money to buy lots of different woofers to try this but sadly I'm pretty close to broke
HunterJohnson Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 Haha would be sick dude! Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
conceptM Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 None of my ideas at the moment wouldn't be censorred, so I'm afraid I'm no big help right now Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4" Amp: Audison VRX 6.420 HU: Sony CDX-C90R
rocking.that.eclipse Posted October 15, 2012 Author Report Posted October 15, 2012 Still can't think of anything. Need the proposal by Thursday
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.