Sundown Audio

Amp Help Fast!

PaulO2288

Alright now when i turn out my headunit and my sub amp the power acoustik 2400, i see the amp turn out and then boom all 4 of my 30 amp fuses for the amp blow. This is the second time now after my subs got stolen monday that it does it now. I havent even turn the amp on till yesterday and it just blows the fuses everytime. Help please!

Alright guys now with the amp not even turned on and i pop in 1 fuse the fuse sparks like hell and then it starts to smoke inside the amp! So i took the amp out and tryed another amp that i had laying around a 400 watt amp and connected everything remote to turn on etc and it did the same thing. So then i disonnected everything but the remote and hooked up the ground first and the amp then starts flickering on and off. Then i took out the ground and put the power (12v) to it and the connected the ground then it put my other amp into protect and it shut both amps off. Any help need to get this fixed today!!!