Audi A4 Avant - 2 Fi SP4 15" Subwoofers Boot Install - LOW POWER Vids

As the title says, currently running very little power to those SP4s. Will be all sorted and running full tilt by the end of the week but here are some vids until then...

Audi A4 Avant

Dual 210a Alts - Spl Dynamics D6 - 2 x Fi SP4 15

Boot Install

Had the car playing for about a week but not wired to show the subs "real" power. Gone back to the installer for some finishing touches and should return booming properly :)

Audi A4 Avant

Boot Install

Another video of some rear end flex

Now to the voltage drop, this is with 1 210a alt, a D3400 up front and another 2 in the back using the chassis ground and a single run of kk fleks 0 gauge tinned ofc for positive. Engine idling, no revs applied what so ever, playing Decafs take on Nuvole Bianche which does hit pretty hard at 32, 36, 40 and 48hz at full tilts (35 out of 35 on the headunit)

As you can see from the voltage drop the amp is having a pretty easy time, it's not drawing that much current. Once the car is back and playing with "full" power the second alt should be fully connected and running and there will also be a dedicated earth run and second positive run connected up.

Audi A4 Avant

Boot Install

A Brax voltmeter.. they tend not to ly.

Sweet, now up the power... & cross the channel :D

Where abouts in Europe are you?

Well the power has been upped, but for now here's the last of the low power vids...

Audi A4 Avant

Boot Install

Just across the channel, the small country well known for not having a gouvernment but even more important: great beers :drinks: : Belgium

I'm not so into tuninng or meetings any more, but still interested in "What's up nowadays". That's why I like this site as much...

In Belgium the sound scene is quite dead. I did a small research and most Caraudio companies from 10 years ago don't exist anymore mostly because of legislation I guess. Most people want a Beemer diesel nowadays instead of the fun stuff: used cars with nice engines. The budget goes towards the "prestige" car :unknw:

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

Archived