Audi A4 Avant - 2 Fi SP4 15" Subwoofers Boot Install - LOW POWER Vids

Most people want a Beemer diesel nowadays instead of the fun stuff: used cars with nice engines. The budget goes towards the "prestige" car :unknw:

I have both ;)

Stopping by again hoping for some more videos, can you get your hands on those Brax volt meters? I can't order them from the states :(

They'll be coming up very soon, I did want to get some the other day but it got dark way too quick so had to abandon it.

As for the Brax voltmeters, you could have bought them brand new here for around £50/$85, but it appears the retailer no longer stocks Brax.

http://www.aaselectronics.co.uk/ - they appear to be the Brax distributor over here, I can, if you like, inquire with them for you?

Alternatively they do appear for sale second hand from time to time for around £30/$50 max. Again if you want me to keep my eye out and source one for you I can also do this.

Don't forget you'd have to take into account shipping costs and any import duties you'd have to pay, so the price may not be all that appealing, I'm sure you'll know American prices are much cheaper than what we pay in the UK.

Audi A4 Avant

Dual 210a Alts - Spl Dynamics D6 - 2 x Fi SP4 15

Boot Install

Unfortunately I know all about the prices. I would greatly appreciate it if you could find someone retailing them or even a second hand offering, I'd pay the shipping and duties just to own one of them since I've never had any Brax equipment. Might wait on Steve's voltage meter to hit the market first, however.

I'm gonna hate

Archived