Never heard of those lagg switches.

Buttt he was talking about the lag switch in the controller.

Now I can tell you all don't worry at ps3 controllers is this a lot and I mean A LOT harder to do as on an xbox 360 controller.

The xbox 360 consists of one chip that regulates every single thing.

While the ps3 controllers are builded outta serveral pieces and not all are chips what means unable to mess with.

I know this because I modded xbox 360 controllers before but not with a lame laggs switch.

Justa adding aditional buttons that allow you to quickly lay down without moving your hand

Fuck.. what a joke.

and patching LEAGUE play?? WTF?

There is like 34 people that play league??

And like 2 patches for us?? jeeeezus........

Agree on the FAL nerf..... Id like to see select fire just go away...... I have it on the FAL, and never use it.....

Nerf the WARTHOG, good......

I dont care about snipers at range, but the fucking shottys at range need some fucking hard core nerf action..... thats my pet peeve of the entire game......one shot on a shotty quarter map away..... joke...

Anyway.... see ya on here in a bit....

i gotta admit, most i agree with. MTAR finally gets some love. My fav assault weapon.

I also like a the first available weapons, because most people think only the later guns are good. Which is very very untrue....

Just kinda would like to see some coding done for the connection. But, DRIFTOR is correct, christ, they could fuck with it, and make it worse.

I could NOT play MW3 at all. I spent like 33 hours on that game. So, i guess it could always get shittier...

Archived