Kyblack76 Posted January 7, 2013 Author Report Posted January 7, 2013 The knife dance is comedy,.. then the ole, hit him with a half a clip, and get turned on, with a one shot.... Some blops2 myths put to the test... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Nice videos. Especially the first one. That's half my matches lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted January 7, 2013 Author Report Posted January 7, 2013 Shit man,... i tried to play yesterday.... i played 11 matches. Rage quit 8, kicked/connection on 2 more, and lost the other as the basment player. I tossed my controller against the wall, the wife yelled at me,....... and that was that...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Shit man,... i tried to play yesterday.... i played 11 matches. Rage quit 8, kicked/connection on 2 more, and lost the other as the basment player. I tossed my controller against the wall, the wife yelled at me,....... and that was that...... Lol I can see that happening! I hope to get on the next few days. Also found the correct fuggin adapters online!!! Whooo so I ordered them. Just waiting for them to get here now 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
SoundFreakk Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Guys help me out I'm still doubting to buy black ops 2 for the ps3 What would you guys say should I go and buy it and kick your asses Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Guys help me out I'm still doubting to buy black ops 2 for the ps3 What would you guys say should I go and buy it and kick your asses First of all if played you I'd make you cry and sell everything that has to do with cod and ps3 Secondly if you are playing by yourself most of the time then no. Don't get it. If you are playing with friends on a team then yes it can be quite fun 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted January 7, 2013 Author Report Posted January 7, 2013 Guys help me out I'm still doubting to buy black ops 2 for the ps3 What would you guys say should I go and buy it and kick your asses First of all if played you I'd make you cry and sell everything that has to do with cod and ps3 Secondly if you are playing by yourself most of the time then no. Don't get it. If you are playing with friends on a team then yes it can be quite fun Same........ EDIT - except, i cant kill no one...... but, i will gladly give you the bag, after Trey has worked you over... CHEERS!!!! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Lol!!!! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOn22i_AhjI Some pretty sick multikills 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Kyblack76 Posted January 7, 2013 Author Report Posted January 7, 2013 Kill feed banging at 1:56 and 2:42, 2:53 (ish) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.