Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah that's ok. I get über xp for unlocking all those camos and doing the shotgun class is the easiest!

Getting close to gold for the 3rd shotgun. Then ill have 1 more and then ill have diamond. So suck on those shiny nuts.

But then ill go back to smg and go down the line.

I feel the same way now. Permanent unlock on a gun is dumb. Better to use it on perks.

I really enjoy going through all these guns. Makes you almost a better player since you gotta master them all. Idk maybe you should try it for once Kyle! Lmao

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...