Chevelle vs....a Toyota Camry?!?????!?

Dwn4BassAlan

:(

LOL

Shoulda bought a classic..........................then you could get in on the action.

Fucking carb guys.

Bottom line, I want to check out the Chevelle; and Fabian, you need to finish up that Caprice beast.

Lol people seem to prefer Chevelles (not saying this just because I have one) as a majority favorite. Most common compliment I get is about the sound, and complaint from my neighbors haha. From driving a chevelle in 2012 I have learned that, apparently, every single person ever that I meet has owned a Chevelle, or someone they know did. And lots of people go out of their way to see it, I forgot to mention I got pulled over, seriously, so that this old (musta been almost 70) cop could check it out hahahahaha

This is so true:

ChevellesAppeal.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I love chevelles but I'd rather have a 68-69 Camaro. There is actually a really nice chevelle around here, same color as the one above, with black stripes and 20"s and an LS1. That thing was quick but not quick enough for the Camaro. :)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

What engine do you have in yours? What are your upgrade plans?

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I love chevelles but I'd rather have a 68-69 Camaro. There is actually a really nice chevelle around here, same color as the one above, with black stripes and 20"s and an LS1. That thing was quick but not quick enough for the Camaro. :)

I put a Red w/ black stripes '69 SS down for a nap the other day, I'm sure this guy was just a tool who couldnt drive, but It was all shiney and nice and prestine. And I had just gotten back from doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ZzNlpHoP4&feature=youtu.be

and we were on our way to in n out after filming a movie all day, see this camaro a few blocks prior to innout, off the line and this guy almost stalled hahah, you could see the whole car jump and rock back and forth before it took off it was hilarious.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

I always wanted a Challenger SRT, but my mom was like no way I'm spending $25,000 on your second car!!! I mean obviously I would never expect her to. The chevelle was $11k

But its basically the most ironic thing ever because after 8 months, with alllllllll the stuff added up, parts, labor, repairs, ect. Its been about $22,000 (of which I have payed $17,347 back)

350, the 454 had a bunch of problems, I think its cracked too so it could be totally worthless. The 350 seems to be so customizable you can still get 454 power with a few more add ons. I'm planning on heads/headers/cam for engine. But the posi is first. the rest depends on the money I have left.

I missed Alan.

I always wanted a Challenger SRT, but my mom was like no way I'm spending $25,000 on your second car!!! I mean obviously I would never expect her to. The chevelle was $11k

But its basically the most ironic thing ever because after 8 months, with alllllllll the stuff added up, parts, labor, repairs, ect. Its been about $22,000 (of which I have payed $17,347 back)

350, the 454 had a bunch of problems, I think its cracked too so it could be totally worthless. The 350 seems to be so customizable you can still get 454 power with a few more add ons. I'm planning on heads/headers/cam for engine. But the posi is first. the rest depends on the money I have left.

That's cool dude. 350s have some power potential with the right mods. Man I love talking about this stuff but it gets me Depressed because I left my ride just sitting there. :(

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

That's cool dude. 350s have some power potential with the right mods. Man I love talking about this stuff but it gets me Depressed because I left my ride just sitting there. :(

What the caprice?

I missed Alan.

Yup. It's just sitting there with a dead battery and no registration, slowly turning into a mini storage garage. I also need posi asap as the car pulls the back end to one side pretty hard, Feels weird as hell when all the weight shifts to one wheel.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

I put a Red w/ black stripes '69 SS down for a nap the other day, I'm sure this guy was just a tool who couldnt drive, but It was all shiney and nice and prestine. And I had just gotten back from doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ZzNlpHoP4&feature=youtu.be

and we were on our way to in n out after filming a movie all day, see this camaro a few blocks prior to innout, off the line and this guy almost stalled hahah, you could see the whole car jump and rock back and forth before it took off it was hilarious.

Are you trying to tell me you think a camaro would look better holding a worn american flag out the windows while doing tail whips than a Chevelle would? :WTFBubble::bull::orly3:

You my friend, would have to be on acid, bath salts, and PCP to say that.

I missed Alan.

Archived