Jump to content

What size fuse do I need?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I need a new fuse cuz I just blew mine. I think it was also too small. What size anl fuse do I need for a hifonics 1500

1999 Durango

Current

2 15" DC level 3 15s

kenwood HU

Cresendo bc2000

Big 3 upgrade

Sky high car audio wire

Coming soon

Cresendo c1100.4

double din

New Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168661-99-durango-dc-audio-package-in-and-box-almost-done/?p=2464991

Clean Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171619-dc-audio-durango-clean-build/

Posted

what model hifonics. they make like 9 different 1500w amps for some stupid reason.

Posted

what model hifonics. they make like 9 different 1500w amps for some stupid reason.

It's a HFI

1999 Durango

Current

2 15" DC level 3 15s

kenwood HU

Cresendo bc2000

Big 3 upgrade

Sky high car audio wire

Coming soon

Cresendo c1100.4

double din

New Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168661-99-durango-dc-audio-package-in-and-box-almost-done/?p=2464991

Clean Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171619-dc-audio-durango-clean-build/

Posted

this is the one I was posting 140A for btw

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22707_Hifonics-HFi1500D.html

Cool thanks man!

1999 Durango

Current

2 15" DC level 3 15s

kenwood HU

Cresendo bc2000

Big 3 upgrade

Sky high car audio wire

Coming soon

Cresendo c1100.4

double din

New Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168661-99-durango-dc-audio-package-in-and-box-almost-done/?p=2464991

Clean Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171619-dc-audio-durango-clean-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...