Jump to content

mttornquist

Members
  • Posts

    677
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mttornquist

  1. thought you were done then you posted 2 more posts full of pictures! In to see this shroud over the fans
  2. I was wondering the same thing. How are the coils attatched?
  3. word on the street is you were scared to do it! haha looks sick bro
  4. I thinks hes cool, just posts quite a bit.
  5. This I like these kinds of earbuds for their bass response but they fall out of my ear too easily. A compromise needs to be made My favorite ear buds are the apple ones that come with the ipod touch or any ipod nowadays. They never fall out. I can't stand the gummy/this type, you have to pretty much jam them in your ears. the apple ones just lay in your ear and don't fall out. I hate those! they don't stay in mine, got a bit of coliflower ear
  6. I'm always impressed with how Steve conducts himself, willing to prove his point and that his product is great! Good work man!
  7. i never had a 2..just the original and now this one. Well the original then? Or are you gonna keep it as a backup?
  8. youre kidding right? please tell me youre kidding
  9. I think that's just the spider spacer that has the screws, then the spider glued to each side of that
  10. Although I won't be getting anything from you guys I just wanted to say how awesome I think it is that you guys are doing this sale for the forum! I was especially impressed when you added recones to the sale because of popular demand! Good stuff DC.
  11. I really like the basket design! I'm a big fan if the comapies getting their logos tooled into the baskets like a lot are starting to do
  12. 900 wrms is my guess. these things are beast! would love to run one on an 1.2k and a 175.4 for my components. uggghhh if only...
  13. thats a beasty lil thing!! gonna have a crazy xmax too
  14. I'm only 17 but when I have a kid I would make sure this guy has nothing left. Sue his ass so big he loses his job house car. everything.
  15. Those are some monster surrounds! Especially the 10!
  16. glad you guys like em! Lots of people say great stuff about the E series and they've got a great price range!
  17. finally a system in the astro!! lol sick work though and they sound pree good too!
  18. Sick work man! I love the little mini projects you do. Anybody have predictions on what hes gonna do next year? Lol
×
×
  • Create New...