'71 Chevelle: Quick & Simple build-log

noooo :( just imo this ruins a sexy sexy badass car like this.. :(

You don't like bass? how does this ruin a classic? its hidden in the trunk and doesn't flex everything, and its isn't hitting like 145dB obviously..............I cant have a car with no bass at all

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Being a muscle car it has not a lot of problems wit the added weight and as it's not a DB monster I'm not too worried. The car receives a lot of love. Well done! I like what I see :hi:

Concerning the rust: the only 2 solutions that worked for me in the past were replacing the metal or treating with some rust-convertor which treats the rust chemically. Even if you grind it down to naked metal there is some water remaining in the metal which continues the formation of rust even after a new coat of paint.

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

Being a muscle car it has not a lot of problems wit the added weight and as it's not a DB monster I'm not too worried. The car receives a lot of love. Well done! I like what I see :hi:

Concerning the rust: the only 2 solutions that worked for me in the past were replacing the metal or treating with some rust-convertor which treats the rust chemically. Even if you grind it down to naked metal there is some water remaining in the metal which continues the formation of rust even after a new coat of paint.

good to know, anyway I'll just have to live with it......not gonna touch a $10k paintjob for a spot of rust........I plan on replacing some of the floor panels soon because they're too rusted to bother fixing.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived