New ASUS router...... Working fine so far...

Hey Sheena...

heres the final.

2303889995.png

Ping isnt where i want exactly.. but,.. hey.. its middle of the road interwebs. And i cant lay down more money for nothing.

So, this is what it is..

Can i ask if the ROUTER is SHEENA worthy?

Bro, thank you for everything. Thanks for the early, late PM's, and thanks for staying in touch. Your a stud.

kyle

RE POST -

Most of our gain was in location of the house. Were the kindle or what ever would struggle... we have bars outta our yang..

We also gained heavy (if you could call it that) on our up load. Which is where i wanted it.

Sheena, i know you were outta town, making bread for the family. But thank you for all you did, even just stayin in touch. Bad azz.

thanks from us puter tards.

kyle and laura

no problem, and that ping is nothing to worry about.. 18 is amazing for residential use.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Hey Mr SHEENA.

I see your still following, so ill post here, then, ill pm you if it seems dead.

Anyway,... this thing can go ape shit, and i was wondering if you could check this router out a bit, and maybe help me priority my wired connections (playstations) for utmost bandwidth/speed. Seems possible to me, (christ, this lil buggar looks like can butter your morning coffee,.... errr wait?,.. fuck whatever)

You mind diving into this a lil more with me?

Pics coming...

If anyone out there has this router, or one like it,.. id love to hear what you think, and how you run yours for optimal damage... thanks

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

Here is a feature, they call,... QOS, or, Quality Of Service. Where i can priority, and or select what and where the majority of the BW goes... i wanna dick with that...??? good idea? or no? (playstations of course, for gaming)

IMG_1349.jpg

again Sheena, thanks in advance for any info, and again... if anyone can tell me to stop dickin around, or help me dive further,.. much and many thanks...

ky

Archived