My Alarm Went Off Twice This Morning :(

So at about 2am i decide to go to bed. At 3am i am woke up by my 2 way alarm going off :angry: it says my door has been opened so i run outside with the shotgun and nothing. i decide to go back to bed 30mins later it goes off again. same thing door open i run outside with the mossberg again and nothing. So now im sitting up wating for it to go off so i can lite someone up :lol: im glad there is no class tommrow

Ill take pics if anything happens :lol:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

mine did this in the explorer a while back...my viper 791xv kept saying drivers door was open...i was like wtf wtf and i did the same thing as you, i sat up all night...i finally saw it go off and NO one, no cat, nothing touched my car. no rain/thunder, etc....

found out my drivers door lock actuator was going bad...it was making the alarm think the door handle was being pulled/the door was open....replaced that...worked fine.

just something to check if it is infact a false alarm :)

i have had this happen more then once myself, to me it seems that if its really cold outside, and i have been driving my van for awhile (had the heat on) sometimes the alarm will go off for no reason, resulting in me running out side with the gun... i think it has something to do with the pressure change in the cabin, it sucks but i have been broke into once before and i am not going to let it happen again.

Once in a while a bird will crap on my car or a leaf will fall on it and set it off, but I haven't had any real problems after getting all the initial kinks worked out. I had a problem with the rear door lock not locking with the alarm, but it was just stupid thing with the subs rattling the lock- got that fixed. I park my vehicle with the rear hatch pressed up against something (as close as the hitch will allow anyway) that way if they try to do a quick job they can't get the hatch open, and the box wont fit out any other way. It's right below the window where I sleep, and I keep the remote and a pistol right next to me as I sleep.

Glad it wasn't someone ganking your stuff, that's a terrible feeling.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

no no I meant I think my sensors went off due to high wind. It showed on the lcd screen the sensors went off

too sensitive? or is that how you want it? first night in sac, my 2 way was going off like crazy.. finally realized it was all from the diesel trucks (i.e. garbage truck, buses, etc..).

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

the thing is i walked outside to check my doors and when i shut my trunk i noticed my trunk poped up a little. I dont think they would be able to get my stuff out in front of my house. I have to take interior panels out to get my box out. box goes in from the inside so you have to take seats/console out. subs are mounted up top and wont lift out of the box in the trunk. And amps are mounted with security screws under the box in the spair tire well. :D hell i cant even get the battery out in the trunk without taking some stuff out.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER