Bags in place of coilover spring??

If you go by the specs they show, it looks like 5 1/4". Course I can adjust more with the threads and the lower damper bracket being adjustable too. At least that's what my understanding is.

4.0" Compressed

9.25" Extended

5.875" Diameter

I emailed them, and I emailed bagriders.com as well. They both have the same type of brackets. Going to post a thread on Air Society as well. Venders are in there all the time.

If you go by the specs they show, it looks like 5 1/4". Course I can adjust more with the threads and the lower damper bracket being adjustable too. At least that's what my understanding is.

4.0" Compressed

9.25" Extended

5.875" Diameter

I emailed them, and I emailed bagriders.com as well. They both have the same type of brackets. Going to post a thread on Air Society as well. Venders are in there all the time.

lol 9 inches higher thats gnarly I dont think that would work ontop of spring will it?

I might get these if thats true

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Yeah you would just have to basically instead of welding the lower bracket to the strut you would just have to enlarge the hole to rest an your bottom adjusting collar... and the same for the top... you may also depending on the upper perch size have to use a few washers or spacers to make sure the bolts for the bag arent digging into the perch... would take a small amount of fab... but very easy... make sure the outer diameter of your shock is smaller than the inner hole diameter of the bag...

Your car has macpherson suspension so the only bag setup that is going to be worth putting on it is going to be expensive. I've been dealing with bagging and juicing (hydraulics) cars and trucks for years. If it were mine I would look into a quality hydraulic setup with accumulators. Accumulators will give you an amazing ride and retain handling unlike a lowrider hydraulic setup which uses springs and gives a rough, bouncy ride. Check out hydroholics.net. Those guys really know there stuff and imo have the best quality hydraulic setups available. You could go with a 1 pump, 5 dump setup giving you control of all 4 corners just like an 8 valve bag setup and only need to run 2 batteries (24v to the pumps and 12v to the dumps). 2 batteries will give you plenty of play time and I only charge mine over night, once a month. No waiting for noisy compressors to let you air up and by the time you figure in your air tank and compressor(s) it won't take up any more room. Installation is no harder than a bag setup would be and if you were able to put your coilovers in yourself you could probably install a hydraulic setup yourself.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived