Bags in place of coilover spring??

more info since i might be going this rout also

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Hydroholics has their 1 pump 5 dump setup with accumulators starting at $1589. I believe all you would need in addition to the kit is your mounts and batteries. If you want to give them a call since you can't get on their site they will let you know what all you need. Their number is 480-201-8490 or you can email them [email protected]

I'm not in any way connected with these guys, I've just used their products on a few different vehicles and their products and service are unbeatable.

ETA: There's quite a few videos on youtube if you search hydroholics

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

http://www.airbagit.com/Air-Suspension-kits-all-4-wheels-p/fbs-hon-27-kit3.htm

that kit might work. is plenty other kit on that site as well.. maybe they can help ya out.

I would stay away from those. They are having quality issues with them again.

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

So dice components is basically the same as hydroholics at the moment. What happened is the owners of hydroholics (Aaron & Eric) couldn't work full time jobs and run the company. So a buddy of theirs that was doing all the installs for them (tre5 customs) basically started his own company using all the same equipment under the name dice components. So I'd look into them also, he might have even made some changes to the stuff. I know he anodizes everything. Very clean equipment. And hydraulics are way more efficient nowadays. I've had my setup running for over a year with minimal maintence.

So dice components is basically the same as hydroholics at the moment. What happened is the owners of hydroholics (Aaron & Eric) couldn't work full time jobs and run the company. So a buddy of theirs that was doing all the installs for them (tre5 customs) basically started his own company using all the same equipment under the name dice components. So I'd look into them also, he might have even made some changes to the stuff. I know he anodizes everything. Very clean equipment. And hydraulics are way more efficient nowadays. I've had my setup running for over a year with minimal maintence.

Jeremy's prices are a little higher and judging from the OP's original post he's looking to save money so Hydroholics would be the better choice for him.

Well no matter what I do I'm gonna have to buy the equipment a piece at a time. I just don't have the money to throw a few grand away all at once. I'll figure it out in the long run.

I did get an email back from bag riders and they confirmed my desires. They want to know my coils and measurements etc to make 100% sure the bags will fit, but I know they will judging by what's been done on other civics to date. They currently have weld on brackets, not the threaded, ready to go but said they can make the threaded brackets for me no problem.

They also quoted me $2200 for brand new gear for all 4 corners, meaning new coils overs with bags, and new shocks and bags for the rear.

I emailed them back with a few questions as follow up. . So I'll wait to hear from them and let you guys know what's up.

Thanks again for the info guys!

Archived