1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

I usally do it on crazy detail pieces that I cant do by hand.

And always glad to help guys.

x2 on the Fresno Thing

i wish i could bro....i wish i could :blush:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

you've probably said this before, or it's somewhere in your section maybe, but i have no luck searching for things. but what kinda resin do you use? i was lookin over at the fiberglassforums and they talked a lot about b 440 i thin it was? and where can i buy some?

so... why is it that you are doing rear part in peices?? instead of making that whole body kit 1 peice.. no seams.. then it is all glassed together and looks 100% better in my eyes to have it all molded together... more of a custom look.. i had a wide body kit on my elcipse, that was all molded together.. a shit load of glass and bondo. it was a heavy mofucker, but in the end.. it was pretty fuckin clean.. :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Sooo glad you got some resin bro. i didnt know what i was gonna do w/o this build.

So 4th of july for paint? that means the body kit will be done by then eh? Awesome!

well Bibby......I really want to have some paint on it,,,by the 4th...but only time will tell,im not rushing Nothing...for nothing....ya know....but...id like to have her painted by then...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

you've probably said this before, or it's somewhere in your section maybe, but i have no luck searching for things. but what kinda resin do you use? i was lookin over at the fiberglassforums and they talked a lot about b 440 i thin it was? and where can i buy some?

I generally use the B-440........I have a 5 gallon bucket...... :huh: on a ups truck,somewhere between here and florida....at this very moment..But Saturday I waent and picked up a gallon of the evercoat stuff locally....

all the progress pix i just put up....are from saturday night...(it was a late one) :)

so... why is it that you are doing rear part in peices?? instead of making that whole body kit 1 peice.. no seams.. then it is all glassed together and looks 100% better in my eyes to have it all molded together... more of a custom look.. i had a wide body kit on my elcipse, that was all molded together.. a shit load of glass and bondo. it was a heavy mofucker, but in the end.. it was pretty fuckin clean.. :)

eventually the side skirts will be molded....but the Nose and tail will Not be molded,because I have to be able to remove them...(quickly)..........If i mold them in,,,,,

and then.....while pulling it up on the trailer...i roll the nose.....or drag the ass..........well then ive just wasted alot of work...

its being built in sections,because it would be impossible to pull the parts from the car,after Layup ......if it was all one piece...eventually,the only seams will be at the nose and tail....

Archived