1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

eventually the side skirts will be molded....but the Nose and tail will Not be molded,because I have to be able to remove them...(quickly)..........If i mold them in,,,,,

and then.....while pulling it up on the trailer...i roll the nose.....or drag the ass..........well then ive just wasted alot of work...

its being built in sections,because it would be impossible to pull the parts from the car,after Layup ......if it was all one piece...eventually,the only seams will be at the nose and tail....

i would say it is time to get custom on a trailer and air bag it.. so you can drive straight onto it, and not have to worry about dragging the front or ass :) i got a welder you can borrow.. and i can prolly get you a good deal on 4 bags and tanks etc :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i feel ya though tim.. it would be one thing if this was a daily.. but with all the weight i could see you not wanting to drive it.. so.. Keep on workin my brother... :) looks good.. great idea though.. i hear ya on all the work.. best not to waste it, and keep it going.. got better things to do, then redo everything you just did.. :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Remember the sonoma dash was done in trade for his cav being bagged by darren, so im guessing that hasn't expired, and he just needs to get the stuff as soon as he can afford it, which is hard sometimes.

Remember the sonoma dash was done in trade for his cav being bagged by darren, so im guessing that hasn't expired, and he just needs to get the stuff as soon as he can afford it, which is hard sometimes.

for sure rusty...............

I had hopes of getting my air ride with the tax return...........but i dont think mommas gonna let that happen.......

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Would she let you get everything short of the air compressor? That would save you near $200 and you could fill it with another compressor till you could get one, you just couldn't play any. If thats still not enough taken off, keep taking off tank/lines/valves and stuff till you just have to fill the bags individually with a bicycle pump. Atleast at that point it would be lower :unsure: Brackets and bags aren't too much and are the bulk of the install work, the rest isn't too hard to add on as you can. B)

When's Tim moving to Fresno? I thought I read that somewhere :)

No snow here. low 60's this week.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

Would she let you get everything short of the air compressor? That would save you near $200 and you could fill it with another compressor till you could get one, you just couldn't play any. If thats still not enough taken off, keep taking off tank/lines/valves and stuff till you just have to fill the bags individually with a bicycle pump. Atleast at that point it would be lower :unsure: Brackets and bags aren't too much and are the bulk of the install work, the rest isn't too hard to add on as you can. B)

lol,sooner or later....we will fit teh bagz in teh budget... :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived