1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

alot of work in those pics. cant wait to see what it turns into for sure mang :D

:Dthose of you who been following the build of the car,,,from the begining know..Once the summer months come....its time for the Urban Camo....

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

alot of work in those pics. cant wait to see what it turns into for sure mang :D

yes sir....ALOT of work...lol....some day it will be done...and worth all the work..

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

first summer showing it...i went all flat black ....It was a rush to get body panels swapped and the car one color before its first show ever....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I got bored with that,,,,and "URBAN CAMO" was born....I knew i had big plans for the body....so real paint would not be on the car for a few years....urban camo ....gave it a little color...:Dand it would sand off easy later...

Posted Image

Posted Image

then thee was this....:D:D:D

Posted Image

Posted Image

and this after i got the back half of the kit started..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived