Can someone answer some questions about my AVH-P4400bh?

Sooooo two problems, first of all my first gen ipod touch wont play through the h.u? it charges and shows up on the screen and everything shows artwork, the playback bar moves and everything, just no sound? :( Second question I can't get the video off of my iphone to show on the screen I put it in app mode and it says so on the phone but on the screen its just black..

I came for the thread, I stayed for his profile pic^^^

Lol but all in seriousness make sure you're running the right USB cord like he said, it's little things like that which could cause problems, I've had USB cables which are for charging only, I found that really dumb because when I'd try to sync it to my computer or play it in a car it would just charge, not be able to transfer data which means no audio.

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

are you using the cd-iu201v ipod cable thats needed for those funtions to work?

Nope I guess I didn't realize that I needed that cord in order for all that to work..I'm just using the usb cord that came with the unit and an ipod cord ran into that

I came for the thread, I stayed for his profile pic^^^

Lol but all in seriousness make sure you're running the right USB cord like he said, it's little things like that which could cause problems, I've had USB cables which are for charging only, I found that really dumb because when I'd try to sync it to my computer or play it in a car it would just charge, not be able to transfer data which means no audio.

lol uptonnnnn>

And yea I'm just using the usb extension that came with the unit and using an ipod cord ran into that...funny because my ipod touch at least worked with my avh-6300bt...I'm mad tho I haven't even got to see my screen play youtube videos or motion x gps or anything : /

Archived