Anyone using Amber and White LED Switchback Bulbs?

i got a set of those too, dont think i paid that much for them but they look pretty good

the 5 or 6 k is in the color, its kinda hard to match them up to HID's, its the only thing i hated about them

another thing they will flicker faster than normal if u dont buy the resistor things, so that it doesnt act like theres a blown bulb since the led's take less power

i already have an led safe flasher relay so i'm good there. i guess these will be the ones i go with since its a good site and the general consensus on them is good.

i'm just curious how much these will stand out from the silverstars i'll be running

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

try this website. defenately the best leds ive ever bought good quality and very fast shipping

what i love is that they show videos of many of their products installed

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Dual-Color-Switch-back-LED-Lights-s/281.htm

-2000 chevy tahoe 5.3 liter v8

-two DC audio level 3 15 inch subwoofers

-2 pairs of infinity kappa 60.9cs components

-rockford fosgate t1500.1bd for subs

-rockford fosgate t400.4bd for mids and highs

-alpine deck

-big 3 upgrade 0 gauge power cable

-optima yellow top battery

-custom made subwoofer enclosure 6 cubic feet tuned at 35hz

I HAVE THE 6K SWITCH BACKS FROM THE V-LED SITE .

they are amazing, just don't have a resistor so they blink fast ...but not as fast as hyper-blink (weird I know)

5K is pure white and 6K is light blue

they are pricey on that site but I think its like 30 leds per color per bulb (60 leds a bulb) so they are fairly bright

well i have decided on the 5K switch backs and a set of 5K h3's for my foglights, thanks for all the input guys

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived