ewilliams5430 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 That forum newsletter was a great read in my mind. Great idea by Steve to recognize all of these great sponsors who have been supporting us for years with great products!
roscoe1129 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 Steve has worked his ass off to make this the greatest forum and really appreciates his sponsors and supporting members! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
KillaCam Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 I'm ashamed to say I've never read them. I'll have to take a look now. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
roscoe1129 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 I'm ashamed to say I've never read them. I'll have to take a look now. FOR SHAME! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
ewilliams5430 Posted October 21, 2012 Author Report Posted October 21, 2012 Yeah it's been awhile since he made a new newsletter, I liked that last one a lot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.