Jump to content

State your opinion so I can put it in my essay. MEADE if you could answer that would be great!


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have this lame ass essay due in math next Friday. The question I am supposed to answer is how will math give me a competitive advantage in my future career. I decided to pick my topic on car audio because I love car audio and that is what I would love to do one day, unfortunately the demand for it isn't high enough in Utah for that to be my career. But regardless That's what I want to write my essay on. I Have to have different sources so If you guys could just write why you think its a competitive advantage that would be awesome. Also, Id love to cite all of you in the essay but unfortunately if he were to look you up he wouldn't find much so Ill use what you said but can't site you :P If MEADE could chime in that would be great!!! Thank you all so much for everything. I've been on here for over a year now and I love it so much.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

box_tuning_frequency_equation.png

thats the formula for figuring out the tuning frequency of a box LOL

torres. torres is the answer for all unless you know what the fuck that means. the sad part is, i learned about those types of formula's no more than 6 months ago.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Posted

typing essay right now.. Last chance to answer!! anything is appreciated

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

please don't include anything from your sig LOL

I can tell you this, everything in car audio can be reduced to math. Not just simple math but the louder you want to be, the more math you need to do. DBs are logarithmic... Port tuning uses velocity X area to turn the phase of rear waves into front waves. Sound is based upon a sine wave, a mathematical precept all within itself. I can't think of another profession that you can put more math into, really...

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6811 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...