Kicker Ks Series

im lookin at gettin a set of components, ive been lookin at the 5 1/4 (because i have to make them fit in my 5x7/6x8 stock location) kicker ks

was wonderin if any1 of you have heard these series to see how they sound, they will b gettin around 100w rms, or if u have any suggestions for another set of components...thx

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

im lookin at gettin a set of components, ive been lookin at the 5 1/4 (because i have to make them fit in my 5x7/6x8 stock location) kicker ks

was wonderin if any1 of you have heard these series to see how they sound, they will b gettin around 100w rms, or if u have any suggestions for another set of components...thx

Whats your $$$ limit.

idk 200 bucks a set? around there, but i can get the ks series thru a friend for 90 bucks a set

i dont really care about the bass of em, but i dont wanna have to shut them off cause they blow (like my current set i blew) but superbly crisp loud treble is a must

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_3572_Kicke...+SALE-+--+.html

Ya if youre talkin about those they sound pretty damn good, my cousin has them but their runnin on his head unit right now so who knows what they sound like amp'd

http://sonicelectronix.com/cat_i75_6---x-8...nt-systems.html

theres alil selection of them to fit your exc, the only other ones ive heard where the fosgates and damnn them babys are lil subs when it comes to midbass great frequency handling.

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_3572_Kicke...+SALE-+--+.html

Ya if youre talkin about those they sound pretty damn good, my cousin has them but their runnin on his head unit right now so who knows what they sound like amp'd

http://sonicelectronix.com/cat_i75_6---x-8...nt-systems.html

theres alil selection of them to fit your exc, the only other ones ive heard where the fosgates and damnn them babys are lil subs when it comes to midbass great frequency handling.

yea those are the xact kickers i was going to get, u said he had those ones and he was runnin the bass to them? how crisp were they at full volume?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

yea those are the xact kickers i was going to get, u said he had those ones and he was runnin the bass to them? how crisp were they at full volume?

Ya hes usin his cd players equalizer which isnt that great but they sound good at high volume, i cant say what theyre like with 60 watts goin to them but theyre doin good right now, not to much mid and not to much high screeching in your ear itsa a damn good set for the price in my book.

Ya hes usin his cd players equalizer which isnt that great but they sound good at high volume, i cant say what theyre like with 60 watts goin to them but theyre doin good right now, not to much mid and not to much high screeching in your ear itsa a damn good set for the price in my book.

kk, i got a set of kar design titanium tweeters up front, goin to add another set in back, how u think the tweets of the kickers will do with the kar design ones? i dont wanna hear 1 set more than the other

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

kk, i got a set of kar design titanium tweeters up front, goin to add another set in back, how u think the tweets of the kickers will do with the kar design ones? i dont wanna hear 1 set more than the other

Id probaly say your tuning and placement has the most to do with that, they should sound close when comparing, the only thing i can think of really noticing would be what the tweeters made of, that can have a big affect on how it sounds, so if ones silk and the others titanium you might hear a difference.

Id probaly say your tuning and placement has the most to do with that, they should sound close when comparing, the only thing i can think of really noticing would be what the tweeters made of, that can have a big affect on how it sounds, so if ones silk and the others titanium you might hear a difference.

thx a ton man, uve been super helpful...:D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg