Kicker Ks Series

shitt im just a rook, wait till you get help from sq guys, those guys know their shit, they can take a $10 pair of speaks

and make my $200 pair sound like ass.

well for the price those kickers look good, but idk maybe ther is some hole in the wall brand that will chew up and spit out those for the price...time will tell hopefully... :rolleyes:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i have the kicker ks in my 1991 explorer and i love them. i think the tweeter sound good and there not to harsh but they can get loud .i think the speaker put out nice mid bas but its not the best either. your speaker will really sound better if u hook ur speakers to a amp.

1991 Ford Explorer 1 Pioneer deh-p4000UB1 Memphis 16-st 20041 Pioneer Premier tsd720c

i have the kicker ks in my 1991 explorer and i love them. i think the tweeter sound good and there not to harsh but they can get loud .i think the speaker put out nice mid bas but its not the best either. your speaker will really sound better if u hook ur speakers to a amp.

ill be runnin a pionner 75w rms 4 ohm, 100w rms 2 ohm amp to them, i dont wanna shut the bass off to them completely tho, so do you have that problem with yours?...bass isnt a huge concern to me, but then again i dont want my doors with none

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ill be runnin a pionner 75w rms 4 ohm, 100w rms 2 ohm amp to them, i dont wanna shut the bass off to them completely tho, so do you have that problem with yours?...bass isnt a huge concern to me, but then again i dont want my doors with none

Thats up to you, what i would do is put the high pass on, first set it high like 200hz then slowly go down untill you think you have enough mid for your taste. And careful with the gain settings too because they only call for 65, you might want to put a cap in between your tweeter and crossover.

Thats up to you, what i would do is put the high pass on, first set it high like 200hz then slowly go down untill you think you have enough mid for your taste. And careful with the gain settings too because they only call for 65, you might want to put a cap in between your tweeter and crossover.

ok, this is gonna sound dumb but, i dont want a speaker in the door (mid and high) and only have one workin...when i have my system up its kinda like a quick check for me to see if my amp is workin right (ive fried my last amp) which messed up one of my speakers, so if i look over and see my mid movin then it seems like things are workin right....dont necessarily want the bass in the door, nor need it, but its nice to have it there

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

ive got the 6&1/2 ks comp set with 1'' tweets and they are the best ive heard yet, they dont distort at all when i crank it and ive only got round 75-100rms goin to em i think cause i got the ds 6&1/2 coax in back n ks componits in front wired @ 2ohm to my memphis pr150.2 and its loud as hell n clear and has some decent midbass also, i got mine for $150 off woofersect.com, ied get em they can take a beating B)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ive got the 6&1/2 ks comp set with 1'' tweets and they are the best ive heard yet, they dont distort at all when i crank it and ive only got round 75-100rms goin to em i think cause i got the ds 6&1/2 coax in back n ks componits in front wired @ 2ohm to my memphis pr150.2 and its loud as hell n clear and has some decent midbass also, i got mine for $150 off woofersect.com, ied get em they can take a beating B)

sounds like my mind is made up, thx

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

sounds like my mind is made up, thx

np :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif