OBI Posted October 25, 2012 Author Report Posted October 25, 2012 Still haven't touched the doors in like 3 years LOL.. looks nasty as usual man. Thanks man! But those aren't the same doors, olds ones were 4 6.5s these are 3 8s and a super tweeter. Got drivers door done and painted. I'm not going to lie I dread doing the finishing work lol. But I'm actually going to get off my lazy ass and fishish the other one lol.
Slapuhho Posted October 27, 2012 Report Posted October 27, 2012 Still haven't touched the doors in like 3 years LOL.. looks nasty as usual man. Thanks man! But those aren't the same doors, olds ones were 4 6.5s these are 3 8s and a super tweeter. Got drivers door done and painted. I'm not going to lie I dread doing the finishing work lol. But I'm actually going to get off my lazy ass and fishish the other one lol. that's why I just cover everything in fur, no finishing work needed! 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
That1Kid Posted October 27, 2012 Report Posted October 27, 2012 Very impressive as always, Obi. The mids & highs are nuts. Good shit. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
TravisStuchl Posted October 29, 2012 Report Posted October 29, 2012 Glad I got to meet you and thanks for that demo. Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch 2013 2014 2016 My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg Adv-3 163s+ 2016 TOP DOG national champion Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/ Old Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/
HJ Customs Posted October 29, 2012 Report Posted October 29, 2012 That is extremely low!! So awesome I wanna drop 23hzz This is Hunter Johnson's Mobile Accnt 06 Scion Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.