Sonic Electronix

First decent system help....

Keep 2/3 of your back seat and put one SMD 18 where 1/3 of the backseat was . sub up port up, 5 cu ft box , and a rockford 1500 or T2500 , extra battery, fat wires, and that Big 3 uprade along with alternator and you will piss those screamo solo speakers off

And cause your child to become deaf. That's without a doubt.

Whatever wins the day

^^^LOL nice. Got the power wire ran under the seat like sevj suggested. Getting through the firewall was actually very easy on this truck. I also got the speaker wire ran up to the back seat to where the sub and box is going to go for now. Now all I have to do is:

- run te ground for the amp

- tear the dash apart and install the HU

- buy the sub, box and amp haha

I think that's about it though

Are you familiar with which version of the subwoofer your going to choose?, there is a dual 2 ohm and a dual 4 ohm.

I would check out rockford fosgate prime our punch series for a 4 channel amplifier, their a great budget bargain especially if yu find one in the for sale section!

Do yu have a circular saw, jig saw, 4ft.level, and any clamps, maybe a drill?

Thats all you need to build your woofer specific enclosure! Its the way to go honestly, not hard at all to build one.

98' dodge ram

140A alt

Big 3

XS D2700

JVC kd-r310

Rockford T500-1BDCP

2 Sundown E12 Ported 4cubes 35hz

Rockford P400-4

2 Infinity reference 3way 6x9

2 Polk DB 5 1/4

2x layer dynamat all doors

Are you familiar with which version of the subwoofer your going to choose?, there is a dual 2 ohm and a dual 4 ohm.

I would check out rockford fosgate prime our punch series for a 4 channel amplifier, their a great budget bargain especially if yu find one in the for sale section!

Do yu have a circular saw, jig saw, 4ft.level, and any clamps, maybe a drill?

Thats all you need to build your woofer specific enclosure! Its the way to go honestly, not hard at all to build one.

I have a jig saw and a drill and I can get my hands on the rest of it. I was thinking the dual 2 ohm, would that e better than the dual 4?

Ok, the dual 2 will wire to 1 ohm just be careful, listen and smell for any thing that doesnt sound or smell right, because you could easily blow the SA at 1000ish watts if your clipping..

I personally would get a dual 4 run it at 2 ohms, not to be safe really but because I know how I get used to them and then want more... Build a new box, buy another dual 4 SA and bam! wire them to one ohm....insta-louder lol

Just a thought...my big 2 12's box is kinda a pain by myself but to me its worth it. I actually want louder but, fuck it...maybe next summer

98' dodge ram

140A alt

Big 3

XS D2700

JVC kd-r310

Rockford T500-1BDCP

2 Sundown E12 Ported 4cubes 35hz

Rockford P400-4

2 Infinity reference 3way 6x9

2 Polk DB 5 1/4

2x layer dynamat all doors

Well it's been a few days, but I got my 0 gauge ran for my front to where the amp will be, I got the ground made up for the amp and grounded to the frame. I also went ahead and ran my RCAs and my remote wire under the dash and down the other side of the truck so that's done and out of the way. Now I just have to save up a little to go ahead and purchase all the equipment I still need to get. It's going to be a slow work in progress.

Archived