life must be good.. Everybody aint able

:ninja:

shit i wish all i had to do was get all A's to have my system paid for. Its ok ninja we work(real work) our things

Ok I'm confused are y'all hatin on this kid?

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

we might idk yet i know there is a show at the hooters near you might go out to that if i can convince.

Alright spence finally on SMD!! Glad ur happy with it. Still itchin to get on that 4th order. ( that's all I'll say don't want to ruin the surprise lol. )

Mitch did great on the pics didn't he? You guys comin out this weekend to hang out?

we might idk yet i know there is a show at the hooters near you might go out to that if i can convince.

Alright spence finally on SMD!! Glad ur happy with it. Still itchin to get on that 4th order. ( that's all I'll say don't want to ruin the surprise lol. )

Mitch did great on the pics didn't he? You guys comin out this weekend to hang out?

Ya bro y'all should. Detail that thing up and bring it. When is the usf show I meant

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

ok guys heres the deal the truck is not under my name or anything like that YET! its still my dads till i get my license then it will be fully mine. right now i just do all the work on it lol. i did not do this install myself! and i have to do a lot to get this not only grades. theres also doing work for my dad and the rest of the family a lot and regular "chore" stuff while keeping all grades straight A's which before this year i have not even had a year straight B's usually a C student. funny thing is is that those door pods weren't even my idea all of that was my dads idea and he wanted them so he did pay for those but almost everything else i have paid for. hope this cleared some of your guys' butt pains.

shit i wish all i had to do was get all A's to have my system paid for. Its ok ninja we work(real work) our things

15 year old driving a burban? your parents didnt think that one through did they lol.

Actually his parents are cool lol. They don't hand it to him. He gotta keep all a's this year to get his wall done. They make him work for it a little. :). Plus I think his dad is starting to get into this whole audio thing as well.

thats not what i meant. lots of room in a suburban for two teenage kids. lol

Clean install, which parts did you do or did you do everything? I wish I had a 07 Burban at 15 lol. Don't wreck it! ;)

the USF meet is Nov. 2nd next friday.

Ya bro y'all should. Detail that thing up and bring it. When is the usf show I meant

Archived