Sundown Audio

I Need A Amp That Puts Out Around 1000w Rms @2ohm

i got me a set of mtx 8000 15's single 4ohm n i need a new amp that will put out around 1000wrms at 2ohm, my memphis 1000d puts out 800wrms at 2ohm but i need a little more, any ideas and somethin within a $400 budget

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Autotek MM 1400.1D

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

cool thankx i been wantin one of the new mtx amps for a while now i might just get it come tax time

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

i have a couple of mtx 1501d for sale. what part of nc r u from? i'm from nc to

lenoir u? and a 1501d would be perfect, oldschool mtx ftmfw! :DB) how much u want for it? <_<

Edited by tacomabanga1986

lenoir u? and a 1501d would be perfect, oldschool mtx ftmfw! :DB) how much u want for it? <_<

i use live in lenoir near gamewell and my lil girl lives down there.i live 30mintues form boone

Edited by blkmrideon22s

1991 Ford Explorer 1 Pioneer deh-p4000UB1 Memphis 16-st 20041 Pioneer Premier tsd720c

i use live in lenoir near gamewell and my lil girl lives down there.i live 30mintues form boone

koo what kinda conditions is the amp in and is it rly power hungry my buddy u might kno him kevin at audio extacy put 4 mtx 8500 1504's ina camery with 2 1501ds and it was slappin hard and the guy kept sayin how clean mine sounded when i had my 2 mtx 4500 1544's ina sealed prefab box in my honda powered with a mtx 500d, maby we can work out somethin, and is 0guage enulf or 1/0 and do i need a h/o alt for it? and what did u have hooked to it?