P4killer_ Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 cant access forum logged in or not always given this error message.. help :/ thx Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
WastedTalent Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 You need an iPhone Happens to me as well... on an Iphone. Lol. Sheena = pedobear
iceman1575 Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 You need an iPhone Happens to me as well... on an Iphone. Lol. Lol, it was a joke. There's a section for site errors, may be worth posting there (or have an admin move it) POTATO!
WastedTalent Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 You need an iPhone Happens to me as well... on an Iphone. Lol. Lol, it was a joke. There's a section for site errors, may be worth posting there (or have an admin move it) Touche sir. Touche. Lol. I didn't notice the section it was in... just the topic title and such. But I agree... should be in the "error" part of the site. Sheena = pedobear
iceman1575 Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 You need an iPhone Happens to me as well... on an Iphone. Lol. Lol, it was a joke. There's a section for site errors, may be worth posting there (or have an admin move it) Touche sir. Touche. Lol. I didn't notice the section it was in... just the topic title and such. But I agree... should be in the "error" part of the site. I'm sure an admin will gladly move it for you. POTATO!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.