That looks a lot like work. You all would cry if you saw my case. Not even sure it could be called a case right now. More like a metal frame that has some pretty fast computer shit in it.

Whatever keeps it running man :) I invested my time into cable management and color-matched parts (aside from the red stripes on the GPU's) and my case doesn't even have a window. Kind of a waste the more and more I think about it. I love my OG Phantom but whatever case I get in the future will probably be a silent black box instead of the flashy behemoth I have (it is a damn fine case though).

CASE MOD! PAINTED WHITE MESH!

*snip*

I ALSO FIXED ALL OF THE OTHER PICTURES WITH BETTER ONES AND MORE ORANGIZED AND SOME VIDEOS, PLEASE GO BACK AND LOOK AT THEM FOR ME. THANKS FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS AND SUPPORT. STILL MORE TO COME, JUST SLOWLY. I STARTED TO ORDER CABLE SLEEVING PARTS, SHOULD BE VERY SOON WHEN I START THAT PROJECT.

Well shit. That looks sweet! The all white looks way better than the black mesh. NZXT should paint the mesh and sell it like that. Great changes so far!

I know, it definitely stands out more now.

Thank You xD

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

That looks a lot like work. You all would cry if you saw my case. Not even sure it could be called a case right now. More like a metal frame that has some pretty fast computer shit in it.

Whatever keeps it running man :) I invested my time into cable management and color-matched parts (aside from the red stripes on the GPU's) and my case doesn't even have a window. Kind of a waste the more and more I think about it. I love my OG Phantom but whatever case I get in the future will probably be a silent black box instead of the flashy behemoth I have (it is a damn fine case though).

CASE MOD! PAINTED WHITE MESH!

*snip*

I ALSO FIXED ALL OF THE OTHER PICTURES WITH BETTER ONES AND MORE ORANGIZED AND SOME VIDEOS, PLEASE GO BACK AND LOOK AT THEM FOR ME. THANKS FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS AND SUPPORT. STILL MORE TO COME, JUST SLOWLY. I STARTED TO ORDER CABLE SLEEVING PARTS, SHOULD BE VERY SOON WHEN I START THAT PROJECT.

Well shit. That looks sweet! The all white looks way better than the black mesh. NZXT should paint the mesh and sell it like that. Great changes so far!

I was hoping NZXT would do that when they released the black with white trim version, but I guess they already had them made. I do have Johnny (co-founder, lead designer, etc) and Rob (product marketing manager) on FB, but I got no response. Then again it was a comment on their post about new colors in development.

That immediately made me think of a rig that one of my CS:S clan members had. He showed me this when I was pondering whether or not to just reuse the case I had since my Antec 300 still hadn't arrived (I didn't get it until about 2 weeks after all of the rest of my parts came in).

DSCN0671.JPG

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

What colors are being produced? I hope they tell us at CES xD

Wow, just wow on the that case. Wow.

I don't know how to feel about it.

I mean if it works it works but ... wow.

I could never do that because I just can't, not hating on it of course, it's just ...

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

I think that was a spare rig he had laying around. It's been cut up so much that it's just the frame now. He's one of those extreme overclockers, IIRC.

The full gallery:

http://www.bigwheezy...y3/index.php/pc

This was like a year or so ago. In fact, it was when they announced the white/blue one you have.

Black/white, black/orange, white/blue, white/black, black/black, etc.

There are also retailers that have their own exclusive colors (Newegg has white/red, IIRC)

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Looks good

Thank You xD

I think that was a spare rig he had laying around. It's been cut up so much that it's just the frame now. He's one of those extreme overclockers, IIRC.

The full gallery:

http://www.bigwheezy...y3/index.php/pc

This was like a year or so ago. In fact, it was when they announced the white/blue one you have.

Black/white, black/orange, white/blue, white/black, black/black, etc.

There are also retailers that have their own exclusive colors (Newegg has white/red, IIRC)

Ah, gotcha. I like all the SE versions. Well, I like them all. I am still tempted though to sell it and buy a Corsair 600T but I will just wait for that, another day, another build.

Lmao, you should of seen my roommates computer before I helped his girlfriend pick him out a new case.

It had no case! Lol, motherboard and shit just laying out on a computer table next to his 47" LCD he's using as the monitor. :P

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Lmao, you should of seen my roommates computer before I helped his girlfriend pick him out a new case.

It had no case! Lol, motherboard and shit just laying out on a computer table next to his 47" LCD he's using as the monitor. :P

Well ... at least it was cool lolz

I almost did that while I was waiting for my case to come in. I had everything else already, but my friends ended up talking me into waiting

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I said this or not but I am buying a new HDD, gaming headset and a GPU hopefully within 2/3 months. As soon as possible of course I need to get my FPS game on

Archived