SoCal Demo's and BBQ's!! Updated Regularly with New Shows and Meets!!

HunterJohnson

The last one was in the middle of the week and I had work or else I would have made it. I have done the K1's before. I was driving to Long Beach every sunday to play baseball for a year and a half. 90 miles one way.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

The last one was in the middle of the week and I had work or else I would have made it. I have done the K1's before. I was driving to Long Beach every sunday to play baseball for a year and a half. 90 miles one way.

I commute to this location every day for work cept the weekends, it's no biggie now. It'll be great to meet you heard great things from Ken, David and Mayhem about you and your work

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Glad to hear that they are talking about me. Unfortunately I have nothing in my car right now, so I can't show anything off. I'm thinking about bringing my fiberglassing materials and start on my kicks on Sunday. Nothing like a BBQ, a few brews and some fiberglass fumes lol

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Glad to hear that they are talking about me. Unfortunately I have nothing in my car right now, so I can't show anything off. I'm thinking about bringing my fiberglassing materials and start on my kicks on Sunday. Nothing like a BBQ, a few brews and some fiberglass fumes lol

sounds like a damn good plan. Hopefully I can arrange to get a small bbq up there and some people will drop a few bucks for me lol. Just hot dogs since it's easy

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

No worries I work at arua sounds and we have a nice size lot right next to a carls JR :)

Oh sweet sounds good

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

Do we need to bring anything food or drink wise?

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

We can pot luck food or just buy what's around. Jack and the box is also accross the street along with ihop. Too bad we didn't have any 18s in the warehouse to swap my wall!!! Next one. We may need to talk a little about the direction for aura in the car market so we can call this a "free test and tune clinic" gotta keep corporate happy.

Archived