Second Skin Audio

2 blown alpine type r maybe a box

JpayneJ2.7

HOLY FUCK!? The whole problem was you told him to replace his 12's with something WORSE. I was kidding about the wall shit. He's all yours Kranny i'm not making any progress.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

also this guy thinks im just sitting on my ass at home doing nothing. well no, i basically have been getting paid to tell you you're wrong.

i fail to see how you say you're 21, but you act like a high schooler...unless you still are in high school, then that would make perfect sense.

HOLY FUCK!? The whole problem was you told him to replace his 12's with something WORSE. I was kidding about the wall shit. He's all yours Kranny i'm not making any progress.

dude, he's likely going to get banned soon anyway. i can see it coming, and im sure you can too. literally how many times has this exact situation happened before? its just a matter of time before someone pushes the right button and sends him off on a pissed-off spree.

how bout when you see my stupid advice you just dont respond? or if you do dont make it about my advice make it just about what dude is askin dont feed of my posts for yours enough said no need to say im dumb or my advice sucks let the person askin the question decide that bro we will see

To the op. Do not recone your subs... YET. find out why your blowing them first. How big is your box. Tuning? How did you set your gain on the amp? Find someone local with a dd-1.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

dude, he's likely going to get banned soon anyway. i can see it coming, and im sure you can too. literally how many times has this exact situation happened before? its just a matter of time before someone pushes the right button and sends him off on a pissed-off spree.

lol, yeah. Wouldn't be surprising, he may pull a 412 Cvx soon. lol

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Bushwacker fender flares

how bout when you see my stupid advice you just dont respond? or if you do dont make it about my advice make it just about what dude is askin dont feed of my posts for yours enough said no need to say im dumb or my advice sucks let the person askin the question decide that bro

no. because someone will eventually take it, thinking its right. you have to realize that when an OP makes a thread, they generally dont know anything about what they're asking. if someone feeds them bad advice, they WILL take it. because how the fuck do they know any better?

if a member gets told that they're wrong, and the OP sees that, then the OP will be like "whew, good thing i didn't waste money on something that wont work well".

edit: TL:DR - get told you're wrong, learn from mistakes, repeat.

i put 2400rms to my new gen type R 10's without a sweat. lol

Bushwacker fender flares

Archived