iceman1575 Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 I have a little issue. Seems my truck has that from-the-factory "blue" tint to it. I tried sticking my dash light up there (for FD, it's red/white) and the white part had a blue tint, so I had to lower it out of there. I plan on buying an interior lightbar, and I plan on it being all red, but would it be a bad idea to counter the blue tint with a strip of, say, 35-50% black tint? In case I do decide to put white LED's on...Don't really feel like replacing the window... Oh, and for those interested, it's going to be a bar similar to these... POTATO!
Moreno93 Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 I'd love to do this to my truck. I know enough people i could scare the shit out of
Trey_Dog650 Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 At least the op is mature enough since he's a volunteer fireman or something. Not some punk ass that wants to scare people 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Moreno93 Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 At least the op is mature enough since he's a volunteer fireman or something. Not some punk ass that wants to scare people Which is why i wouldn't. There's no point. I would do it to my Friends, not random people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.