Sundown Audio

Installing a Clipping Meter on you Amp?

StreetMetalBen

it seems like if you dd1 your car radio an it says 34 volume is clipping on radio keep it under that an you should be fine but i am confused can someone help me understand it

you couldnt be more wrong with this.. some songs contain clipping/distortion. even tuning it with dd-1 it wont stop it from clipping

it seems like if you dd1 your car radio an it says 34 volume is clipping on radio keep it under that an you should be fine but i am confused can someone help me understand it

And this is what I'm worried about.

I have told her don't turn it up past X on the radio, Y on CD, and Z on aux 1. and make sure that depending on what you have plugged into the aux make sure the volume isn't turned up past a certain level, etc.

And it too much for her to keep in her head without understanding what clipping is and how its produced....

you couldnt be more wrong with this.. some songs contain clipping/distortion. even tuning it with dd-1 it wont stop it from clipping

Well then even with a vu-din it won't show clipping in a song, only if a song goes over the level that you set your amp at with the dd1

So if you want to get that definitive that you have no clipping the vu-din isn't for you

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Well then even with a vu-din it won't show clipping in a song, only if a song goes over the level that you set your amp at with the dd1

So if you want to get that definitive that you have no clipping the vu-din isn't for you

rather not get into it.. all i know the vu din those its job. its like having the dd-1 hooked up

Archived