Second Skin Audio

i think my hdc3 18 hates my box :/

Fatman489

You blew the motor in your car 5 times? HAHAHA!!! O boy I needed a good laugh....you weren't doing something right sorry to tell you HAHAHA!! Damn thats funny.

Please more details on these "blown" motors! how were they repaired, and tell me what exactly have you learned this motor can "take"?

98' dodge ram

140A alt

Big 3

XS D2700

JVC kd-r310

Rockford T500-1BDCP

2 Sundown E12 Ported 4cubes 35hz

Rockford P400-4

2 Infinity reference 3way 6x9

2 Polk DB 5 1/4

2x layer dynamat all doors

You are tuned pretty high and you have alot of port area. Its not gonna be a low end monster, especially on lower power levels. My guess is its probably very loud at 45hz+ and not very impressive in the low 30's. Dont build a SPL type of box and expect it to "sound" the best to the ear.

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

Lol well I can't sell it unless your gonna pick it up and remove it from the box and car seeing as the car is in north Carolina and I'm in Texas :/

THIS. Then why the fuck does it matter if it doesnt play right, not like you are listening to it.

This guy is either a troll or str8 retarded. Like fucking dumb dumb central in this thread. While you're at it, maybe you should wall socket yourself.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

well there is more cone area on 2 -12s + i would think 2 HX2s would out do 1 -18 hdc3 IN MY OPIINION. WAS THE 2 12S ON THE SAME AMP?

Just to clarify, 2 12s has less cone area than 1 18.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

well there is more cone area on 2 -12s + i would think 2 HX2s would out do 1 -18 hdc3 IN MY OPIINION. WAS THE 2 12S ON THE SAME AMP?

Just to clarify, 2 12s has less cone area than 1 18.

Already pointed that out on the first page. You done got ninja'd chief.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

You blew the motor in your car 5 times? HAHAHA!!! O boy I needed a good laugh....you weren't doing something right sorry to tell you HAHAHA!! Damn thats funny.

Please more details on these "blown" motors! how were they repaired, and tell me what exactly have you learned this motor can "take"?

Well if you know anything about hondas it had a d16z6 in it and I pushed about 22lbs of boost through it from a dsm 14b turbo ... And they wernt repaired they were replaced , I also dropped a valve on a stage 3 crane cam on a d16a6 turning to 10,000 rpms chasing down a gsr swapped hatch , again you guys may be concerned with cost of things but I am not , I'm in a position where I make the money to blow up and break whatever I wish and I exercise that right, and Kranny I said I wasn't using it right lol I know I can't be using torres correctly , anyway hate all you guys want I do what I want and care not for the fiscal downfall , I gross 6 figures a year and have no bills besides car insurance and cell phone so why am I gonna let a 350$ sub blowing up hurt my feelings ? ... I push things till they push back or break its how I wagon wheel lol

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

Swift its not really that impressive at 45+ either , ... Not as bad as the low end but still not where it should be, but obviously I'm in the wrong for wanting MY 18 to do what I want or suffer the consequences

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Also Kranny my box is at 6 cubes tuned at 36hz and 97.5 sqin of port so is the extra 2.5 aches of port area really gonna make that much difference ?

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Archived