[*]Digital Designs M3a

[*]Audioque Super Tweets

[*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids

[*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3

[*]XS Power D6500

[*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS

4 days left?

Yeah that's not going to stay cheap.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

• 4 weeks later...

What is with the hype over these units? They share a board with Soundmagus DSPs and AB Phantoms, nothing special. I find they do contain higher grade components, but that doesn't mean much when the overall design is exactly the same. Buy an American Bass PH-4000 MD and save $700+

I'm gonna hate

What is with the hype over these units? They share a board with Soundmagus DSPs and AB Phantoms, nothing special. I find they do contain higher grade components, but that doesn't mean much when the overall design is exactly the same. Buy an American Bass PH-4000 MD and save $700+

Yeah I wouldnt buy them for sure if i were you, trust me I got 3 cm amps. Im already looking to get some zapcos.

:Doh:

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Yeah I wouldnt buy them for sure if i were you, trust me I got 3 cm amps. Im already looking to get some zapcos.

:Doh:

What? It's an old thread but I had to know when I saw the ending price on that auction.

I'm gonna hate

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ That's pretty horrible, I wonder if others have experienced this

[*]DC Neo 15"

[*]Digital Designs M3a

[*]Audioque Super Tweets

[*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids

[*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3

[*]XS Power D6500

[*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Archived