Second Skin Audio

need a quick aero port design

You have the copper or aluminum coils ? Gotta post up how they take the 2 2200s , I know my 18 copper coil laughs at my t1000bd so I'm gonna step up to a aq3500 as soon as I pay my quarterly taxes lol ... Out of curiosity what kinda vehicle are they going in and what's your electrical consist of?

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

You have the copper or aluminum coils ? Gotta post up how they take the 2 2200s , I know my 18 copper coil laughs at my t1000bd so I'm gonna step up to a aq3500 as soon as I pay my quarterly taxes lol ... Out of curiosity what kinda vehicle are they going in and what's your electrical consist of?

how bout asking the countless other people out there that throw a 2200 a piece to their hdc3 coppers daily for years on end.

Because the op is right there and I'm curious as to his input

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Dont have the subs yet but my friend has had 2 hdc3 15s on a 3500 and they took it. Now he has 2 18in hdc4s and is gonna run one 3500 per

I think i got the box design figured out so this can be closed or left for dead

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Yea like I said I was just curious buddy , i can't decide if I wanna push 2200 or a 3500 either at 1 ohm to my hdc3 18 lol ... But I'm gonna play with some of my other subs and stuff till I decide lol ... Good luck on your setup homie

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Share your design, you dimension are very close to what space i have to work with and im always looking for new ideas.

Pretty standard box design... dunno if i should go 6in areo for low tuning or 8in with slightly higher tuning but ass loads of port area

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

WEll, i was going to go with 3 4" aero's but it's tough to get the length you need to tune low enough. I was just curious what your solution was going to be.

8 in. The HDC3's get down on higher tuning. I promise. Just got mine tuned with the DD-1 today....I'm sooo surprised by the output of just one of these subs! I'll take a vid of it tomorrow before and after my little "upgrades"

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Archived