Raptorman Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 Don't know if anyone else here is/ever was into this band. But they got me into the heavier side of the metal genre. He was killed in a motorcycle accident this morning, he was 28 years old, with a wife and a kid. Such sad news. Sigh.. RIP Mitch. http://www.rocksound.tv/news/article/rip-suicide-silences-mitch-lucker 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
zack_e89 Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 FUCK NO..... I've seen them live and they were great....guess I won't be able to again...damn....RIP 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
killallblue Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 I was just about to post this man I'm bummed I just saw them a few months ago to glad I got that last time in
Raptorman Posted November 1, 2012 Author Report Posted November 1, 2012 Yeah, it sucks bad man. Can't believe it. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
LoudNLow931 Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 He was a good dude. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
DruLoco Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 i kept seeing stuff on fb about him dying but i didn't know how...that really sucks man he was deff a great front man Mk4 jetta 2 point slow Kenwood KDC-X496 hifonics HFI-1000d Obsidian 12 in a 2 cube box 34hz some shitty orion 4 channel 2 pairs of infinty components
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 Not a fan of SS (or deathcore in general), but that is sad to hear. I do like metal, but not their kind of "metal" 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
andygardner Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 I've been a big fan of theirs ever since there first album. They have came a long way since then. he and the whole band progressed a whole lot. I don't think anyone can replace mitchs distinct vocals. Also from what I have seen he was an amazing dad and loved his daughter so I'm sad for his whole family and all his band mates for the loss of one of the greatest metal vocalists I've ever heard. RIP Mitch
VomitUrSoul Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 Yea saw this on Facebook this morning. Its a shame. R.I.P. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
Raptorman Posted November 2, 2012 Author Report Posted November 2, 2012 He'll be missed for sure. Absolutely destroyed my day. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.