Sundown Audio

Rockford Fosgate

bassboombottom

I have this brand/model Amp http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/pr...S&p_status=

Also i have the "birth certificate" to the amp and it goes as follows

497X1@4Ohms

869X1@2Ohms

1300X1@1Ohm

TOTAL RMS POWER

MAX POWER 3901 WATTS

Lets say my stock alt is putting out 90 or so amps and my new battery(les schwab) is being properly charged.

How much power is each sub getting at its optimum performance level? Ive been told about 500 watts or less

The subs i got are 1500 watts peak 750 watts RMS, and they are wired at 1 Ohm

What, in your opinion, is the wattage going to the subs?

Would it be like powering one sub with a 1 ohm config, or 2 subs??? im so confused :blink: :blink: :blink:

8v fury said:

anywhere from 500-600 rms each give or take 50 watts

edit, reread the question

yes its like powering one big sub at 1 ohm with both subs wired together to get 1ohm the amp doestn know how many subs its powering it just knows the ohm load its powering at

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

so given voltage stays up you getting about 650 per sub. get another amp, a H.O. alt, & big three and you will see amazing differences

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

so given voltage stays up you getting about 650 per sub. get another amp, a H.O. alt, & big three and you will see amazing differences

Yea i know.. I cant afford to have it done, or do it myself im just a broke ass kid, goin to school shootin for a diploma. i would like to work for someone like Steve Meade or someone who has a small shop and could show me the ropes and stuff and maybe i can make it a hobby or profession?

8v fury said:

ahh you dont have to work for someone to learn, try and try again, read the fourms and take notes, go to shows if possible... its all a learning experince, i personlay would never work in a shop i hate customers and their attatudes

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Sheit, i dont think im welcome in to the stereo shop no more because i stand around there trying to get them to talk to me, and all they do is play with their dicks (not literally) and look at gun stuff on the net. They dont pay attention to me because im not a paying customer, even tho my whole family total has spent over 3000 dollars there..they wont let me back there to see how they do stuff. They just kinda treat me like im a roach or a bug. They dont care if i am there or not

/bitchiness

8v fury said:

Archived