where should i aim my tweeters

http://www.qlogicenclosures.com/c-3912-199...99-integra.aspx

The kick idea is really not as intrusive as you may think .. and, will give you such a drastic improvement that even if they are a little "in the way" . . you will thank yourself for doing it.

This also opens the doors up for some dedicated Midbass drivers. Just my .02

The difference would be extreme.

wow this is an OLD topic being brought up, the guy I dont even think is a member anymore... lol

From what I heard, both tweeters right/left ofcourse need to be equally spaced from listening point of view- So this ends up being kicks, or A pillars

Then as far as angling them, passenger tweeter is aimed at drivers ear, and drivers tweeter is aimed at passengers ear

Ive done it that way a few times, and it works flawlessly

Or of you have a DSP processor, you can mount them just about anywhere, and just add delay between the different tweeters...

Some Eclipse decks, the high end ones come with that option built in

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i have a set of cadence ultra drive tweeters right where yours are. in my f-150 of course. they are pointed right at my face. they are not harsh and are extremely loud there.

----reference's----

meade916

Archived