Watch the bass Posted November 3, 2012 Report Posted November 3, 2012 I don´t know for what it realy is, there is nothing to find @ Google. Think from the materials it´s out of the twenties or thrty´s of the las century. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
SnowDrifter Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 That's kind of cool! Any antique shops around you? They might be able to shed some light ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Watch the bass Posted November 4, 2012 Author Report Posted November 4, 2012 I live about a shop, managed by a schoolcomerade, asked him 3 years ago, not realy remember his answer was something that he also not realy know what it is. It llok likes that it is something to stimulate special points on the body like the point on the knee where the Doc´s use the gumhammer. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
SnowDrifter Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 I was going to say it looks like one of those electric wellness things. I have no idea what it's called. I'll pull up a video when I get home ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.